My Favorite Tea Time

I am not a coffee drinker. I can make a pot if you prefer coffee and are coming to visit me. . .but I don't drink the stuff. . .My Scottish Grandpa started me drinking tea when I was about 2 years old. . .Back then I drank black tea with a spoonful of sugar and a generous splash of milk. These days I still keep the milk, but I've cut out the sugar from my cuppas.

I like to start my morning with a mug of tea. I usually drink something like Tetley British Blend or another sturdy black tea. I like loose tea but since I am the only one that drinks tea in my family, I often grab that round bag of Tetley British Blend when I first wake up. . .then about 2 or 3 in the afternoon when I start to get the sleepies, I like to have a cup or two of some better loose tea. . .I still usually use a mug, unless I have a friend to visit. If someone else is having tea with me, I may break out the fancy tea cups just for fun.

I thought next week I would begin my weekly blog. I wrote several years for publication and then took the past couple of years off with several other thing going on at home. The past couple of months I felt God nudging me to start blogging in earnest. I've been staying home with my son, now in 4th grade, and decided this was a good way to get back into the writing groove. I started with writing book reviews and am now ready to add more content. Looking forward to interacting with readers too so please leave a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman