My Favorite Tea Time

I am not a coffee drinker. I can make a pot if you prefer coffee and are coming to visit me. . .but I don't drink the stuff. . .My Scottish Grandpa started me drinking tea when I was about 2 years old. . .Back then I drank black tea with a spoonful of sugar and a generous splash of milk. These days I still keep the milk, but I've cut out the sugar from my cuppas.

I like to start my morning with a mug of tea. I usually drink something like Tetley British Blend or another sturdy black tea. I like loose tea but since I am the only one that drinks tea in my family, I often grab that round bag of Tetley British Blend when I first wake up. . .then about 2 or 3 in the afternoon when I start to get the sleepies, I like to have a cup or two of some better loose tea. . .I still usually use a mug, unless I have a friend to visit. If someone else is having tea with me, I may break out the fancy tea cups just for fun.

I thought next week I would begin my weekly blog. I wrote several years for publication and then took the past couple of years off with several other thing going on at home. The past couple of months I felt God nudging me to start blogging in earnest. I've been staying home with my son, now in 4th grade, and decided this was a good way to get back into the writing groove. I started with writing book reviews and am now ready to add more content. Looking forward to interacting with readers too so please leave a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Country by Kristin Neva

13 Things Mentally Strong Parents Don't do by Amy Morin

Street Smarts From Proverbs by Mitch Kruse with D. J. Williams