Coloring Book Review: Cats In Paris from Won-Sun Jang





Take an artistic trip to Paris. From its fabled streets and alleyways, from the hill of Montmartre and Shakespeare & Company bookshop to Notre-Dame Cathedral, one can take a magical coloring trip with cats throughout the famous City of Light.Cats in Paris features pen and ink drawings of cats of all kinds-Persian, Siamese, Tabbies, and more.

According to the author, Won-Sun Jang, a cat's charm cannot be expressed in just one way so there is plenty of room for creativity with this adult coloring book. . .the sketches, lines and patterns leave room for you to express your individuality. The paper in this book is sturdy and heavy and I think several mediums would work well with it. I used colored pencils for my samples and they went on nicely but I would try markers as well as I don't think they would bleed through, although pictures are on both sides of the pages in this book.  I liked that most of these pictures did not have a lot of small detailing to color. I like the larger coloring pictures better. I enjoyed the pages I colored, although several of the scenes go off of the edge of the book, and I did find that aspect a bit challenging.

This book would be great for any cat lover and it would also make a great gift for any creative coloring cat lover.




I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review. I was not required to write a positive review in exchange for the book.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Country by Kristin Neva

13 Things Mentally Strong Parents Don't do by Amy Morin

Street Smarts From Proverbs by Mitch Kruse with D. J. Williams