Wonders of Creation adult coloring book


The Wonders of Creation coloring book is a beautiful 96 page coloring book for adults. I have a few of the new coloring books and I have to say this one is especially nice. There are no words or verses in this book but instead the book is full of a variety of the animals God created. A few of the animal pictures included are a platypus, lion, rhinoceros, flamingos, monkey, penguin, sea horses in the ocean, and wild horse in the desert. Some of the pictures look true to life and some of them just look fanciful. Some are in fine detail and others aren't quite as intricate. I like that this book has variety all the way around.

I colored one 2-page spread with colored pencils:


The picture on the backside, I used both markers and colored pencils:
I do think you need sharp colored pencils to do the intricate lines. Also, I had a little trouble with the markers smearing the black lines on the rooster page. I think you especially can see it in his feet. For that reason, I would give this book 5 stars for the content, which I think is great, but I would give it 4 stars for that smearing quality. Also, the way the seams are on the two-page-spread pictures, it is a bit of a challenge to get into the creased area. However, on the plus side, these page are heavy duty so they did not bleed through on the backside when I used the markers. As a whole, I would heartily recommend this great color book, but I will probably use more colored pencils than markers based on my sample experiences.

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review in exchange for the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman