Faith That Sticks Colorable Scripture Stickers from Tyndale

This week, Tyndale released a line of colorable stickers to use for journaling, scrapbooking or any other craft where you might see a use for these.

I like the idea of colorable stickers. These designs are quite nice, as are the words on the stickers. I will use them in my journaling Bible or my journal. My only complaint is that I wish the designs were larger to color. At the least, I wish a few of the designs had larger areas to color. I needed to use my fineliner markers or especially sharp colored pencils to color the designs. Someone with especially good eye sight and better skills than I have may have no problems. I understand they are stickers so need to be smaller than a coloring book page but I think the lettering could have been a little larger for me. Still, I love the designs and the words so I would recommend them but  you do need to keep in mind the designs are quite small.
I see the stickers are available at most places that carry Tyndale products: Amazon, Christianbook.com, Barnes and Noble, Family Christian Stores and more. They retail for 2.99 and there are two sheets of each design per package. Also, as a plus, these are made with acid-free paper.

I received these stickers from Tyndale. I was not required to write a review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Country by Kristin Neva

13 Things Mentally Strong Parents Don't do by Amy Morin

Street Smarts From Proverbs by Mitch Kruse with D. J. Williams