Joyful Inspirations Coloring book by Robin Mead



The Joyful Inspirations Coloring Book by Robin Mead is a beautifully illustrated coloring book brimming with cheerful, whimsical designs.

The Joyful Inspirations Coloring Book has 96 pages of well drawn illustrations to color. I like Mead's renditions of people and animals with cheerful faces and large, bright eyes. I also like her illustrations of  summer beach scenes, churches, flowers, butterflies, birds, sunrises/sunsets, and so much more--many of which have Scripture verses that accompany them. This is just a wonderful coloring book to turn on your favorite playlist and relax with. I also especially like that Mead includes a page at the back of this book that list her favorite coloring products along with tips for using those products to create your best work. She also has a page with ten coloring tips that I found helpful. I tried blending some oranges and yellows to create the ball part of my sun in this picture. I hadn't done that previously. I plan to try that more and to try some of her other ideas. This list gave me some good ideas to step up my coloring game. I highly recommend this coloring book to anyone who enjoys coloring Christian coloring pages. If you like Mead's work, she also has a Christmas coloring book, A Very Blessed Christmas, that also has nice illustrations to color that I reviewed earlier on my blog.


I received the Joyful Inspirations Coloring Book from Hachette Book Group/FaithWords. I was not required to write a positive review in exchange for the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Country by Kristin Neva

Kissing Father Christmas by Robin Jones Gunn

The HCSB Illustrator's Notetaking Bible for Teens from HolmanBiblePublishers