The NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible in Large Print



Reading my Bible and journaling at the same time helps me to process better what I am reading and allows me to use my creative side. The NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Large Print Bible allows all of those things to happen for me: reading my Bible, blank space to journal and pictures to color. Best of all, Large Print means this beautiful Bible is printed in a 10-point type size for easy readability.

The Beautiful Word Large Print Coloring Bible measures about 9 3/4 by 7 3/4 inches. 


The NIV Beautiful Word Bible is also done in a thicker white paper so artwork and journaling are less likely to bleed through. It also has a gorgeous floral fabric cover.

Coloring Page with space on one page to journal or create your own picture and the other side with a coloring picture.

Beautiful Full Spread Coloring Page in the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible
Three Large Print Journaling Bibles side by side: The Inspire Large Print Edition from Tyndale House Publishers in New Living Translation, The Beautiful Word Large Print NIV Coloring Bible, and the NKJV Journal The Word Bible NKJV in Large Print with red lettering for Christ's words. The first two contain coloring pictures and the last large print Bible just contains space to journal or make your own art work.

This beautiful Bible is just a great edition to anyone's library who enjoys art journaling, coloring or journaling alone. I highly recommend it.

I received this Bible from Zondervan Bible Publishers. I was not required to write a positive review in exchange for the Bible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman