GodSpace by Keri Wyatt Kent

In her book, GodSpace, Keri Wyatt Kent shares seven practices that will help busy Christians draw closer to God. The seven practices are: Sabbath, Hospitality, Worship, Simplicity, Gratitude, Generosity, and Critical Thinking. In each chapter of this book, Kent takes one of these practices and offers her advice on how to draw closer to God through that practice. There is a lot of solid advice and helpful ideas for drawing closer to God.

I did find some useful information in GodSpace to help me grow closer to God. I could relate to some of Kent's personal stories and  the Bible information that she shared. However, I did think GodSpace was a little dryer than I expected. The cover says that Kent shares "with abundant wit and humorous anecdotes," so I expected to find some humorous anecdotes amidst the copy, but I didn't find myself chuckling at anything humorous. That being said, it was still a good book for learning to draw closer to God and grow in intimacy with Him. I would recommend GodSpace to anyone looking for a book with that aspect of it.

I received GodSpace from Faithwords/Hachette Book Group. I was not required to write a positive review in exchange for this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman