30 Days to Joy: A One-Month Creative Journal from Waterbrook



Creative Journaling is one of my favorite things to do to relax. 30 Days to Joy is a 30 day creative journal designed for people who like to write, draw, photograph, or collage. You can personalize the journal however you would like.

30 Days to Joy starts out with a short introduction explaining the difference between joy and happiness.The journal then has Scripture verses and quotes about joy interspersed throughout the book. In-between are pages with prompts to make your own creative work. There are also pages in the back to list the songs that bring you joy to make your own playlist on Spotify. The concluding pages of the journal invite you to write about what you have learned about yourself and where do you want to go from here. You can end the journal with a short page about you and all of the people you want to thank in your life as the author of your own book.

I know I will use and enjoy this 30 Days to Joy journal. I have read through all of the prompts and the quotes and thought it was all uplifting and worked together well. I like that the book is small enough to travel with, that it is a pretty design, and that it is inspiring. If I want a bigger space to work on one of the prompts. I could just use my own paper to create with. I think 30 Days to Joy would be a fun book for anyone who is creative to use and it would also make a fun gift book to put into a joy basket of goodies for a gift.

I wrote my answer out for this one and made a quick rough sketch. I know there are those who are more skilled in art than I am. Fortunately, there are no right or wrong answers or ways to create in your journal. It is yours to personalize however it works for you.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman