The Women's Study Bible from Thomas Nelson

The Woman's Study Bible in the blue/brown leathersoft cover is absolutely gorgeous! This richly decorated Bible also contains a lot of helps inside that make it a truly nice Bible for doing Bible study.


The Woman's Study Bible is in a nice sized 10.5 font so it is easily readable. The study notes are also fairly large. The print throughout the Bible is quite dark although the pages are thin like many Bibles. It is also red letter, which I like. Each book of the Bible has an introduction and an outline. Then throughout the Bible, there are biographical portraits of women, insightful essays on various topics relevant to today's world, quotes from godly women throughout history, and a lot of full-color maps, charts. family trees, and timelines. At the back of The Woman's Study Bible are a topical index and concordance for easy reference.

I can't begin to tell you how much I like this Bible. All of the features work together to create a Bible that is easy to use and is also easy to read with the larger print. I found some good information in the side bar articles and the charts were especially helpful. I love everything about this Bible. For me, it makes studying the Bible enjoyable and interesting as I am learning new things through the extra charts and articles. The only downside that I see is that it is fairly heavy like many study Bibles making it more suitable to use at home for me rather than carrying it to church. I highly recommend this Bible to anyone looking for a new study Bible. 

I received a copy of this Bible from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman