A Letter for Every Mother by Kara Lawler and Regan Long

I don't know about you, but there are days I wish someone would give me a letter of encouragement as I do this mothering thing. A Letter for Every Mother by Kara Lawler and Regan Long is a book full of encouraging letters for moms written by moms who understand the challenges of mothering.

A Letter for Every Mother contains letters for moms of all ages and all types. Some of the letters include: To the Mom on the Sidelines at the Water Park, To the Mom of the Autistic Child (they nailed this one and had me in tears!), To Every First-Time Parent, Dear Tired Mother, To the Good Mom, the Bad Mom, the Supermom, and I'm Just a Mom.  One of the letters I especially wish I had had when I was a younger mom, For all of my fellow busy mothers. . .to be given the freedom to let go of all of the busy-ness that I felt I had to do to please every one.

For the purposes of this review, I read A Letter for every Mother all the way through. These letters are so encouraging and uplifting. The great thing about this book is that it doesn't need to be read straight through for all of the busy moms out there. It could be an uplifting start to your day or an encouraging ending to your day. It would be a great gift to a good friend--or to yourself. The letters are fairly short and could even offer inspiration in the midst of a bad day when you lock yourself in the bathroom for two minutes. I would encourage all the moms to get a copy and to give a copy. A Letter for Every Mother is truly inspiring. It seems to come from the hearts of women who have lived and learned to live better--and want to pass it on.

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman