The Way of Abundance by Ann Voskamp


The Way of Abundance is Ann Voskamp's new devotional book.  Sixty devotions in this gorgeous book offer sixty steps from feeling broken and weary to a life of abundance. Each reading is two to three pages long and includes both insights from Scripture and story's from Voskamp's life. At the end of each reading there are two questions for reflection.

Voskamp's prose always draws me in as I read her reflections on her life and her insights from Scripture. Through these readings and the reflective questions at the end of each devotion, I am drawn to reflect on my own life and how to better serve those around me as I reflect the love of Jesus.
I find the readings to be a good addition to my quiet time. I also like to use a journal to reflect on the questions at the end of each reading.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman