Love Like You've Never Been Hurt by Jentezen Franklin


If you have been around any people in your life, chances are pretty good that you have also been wounded by someone. In Love Like You've Never Been Hurt, Jentezen Franklin offers a lot of good advice for healing and loving those around us.

Love Like You've Never Been Hurt would honestly be a good book for all Christians to read. Throughout the book, Franklin shares stories from life today and stories from the Bible to help readers see how to forgive those who have wounded us, how to heal from wounds, and how to love those around us in spite of past hurts and differences we may have.

I have read several of Jentezen Franklin's books and I think this one is his best book yet. He seems to open up about his own challenges and to speak from the heart. I never feel like he is judging me but rather he is sitting next to the bench in life along with me and coaching me how to get through the tough stuff. His tone is encouraging throughout the book. I also like that he does encourage us  to love others but he also tells us that we may have to love toxic or abusive people from a distance. As someone who has abuse  in their background, I truly appreciate that he addressed those issues. I would encourage anyone and everyone to read Love Like You've Never Been Hurt.

I received this book from the publisher, Chosen Books. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman