Imagine Heaven Devotional by John Burke and Kathy Burke


I think most of us have wondered what life would be like after we die. We wonder what does Heaven look like? Imagine Heaven Devotional by John Burke and Kathy Burke has 100 devotions sharing true stories of near-death experiences.

Each devotion in the Imagine Heaven Devotional starts out with a Bible verse, then there is a two-page devotion that includes at least one or more stories from people who have had near-death experiences, and it ends with a prayer. This hardcover book has a beautiful cover that looks rather like we imagine heaven and it includes a ribbon marker. It really is gorgeous and would make a good gift for almost anyone.

I enjoyed reading Imagine Heaven Devotional to start my day and to end my day. I just felt my faith being lifted up as I read through this book. If I am honest, I also felt less scared about dying even though as a Christian I already knew I was going to a better place. This book just left me feeling more heavenly minded and less worried about what was going on around me today. I believe I slept better and I started my day better. I would encourage every Christian to read this book. . .and I think it would also be good for those who are not Christians but are wondering about the faith and after life.

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman