This is the Day by Tim Tebow


Imagine getting out of bed every day and living every day to the fullest. Tim Tebow encourages you and I  to do just that in his new book, This is the Day.

Each of the twelve chapters in This is The Day invites readers to learn how to make the most of each day and, most importantly, to make the most of each day in living for God and loving others. He reminds readers to say "I Love You", leave the past behind, say yes, to live with open hands, and to make each day count, among other chapter topics. In each chapter, Tebow offers words of advice along with stories from his life and the lives around him as he encourages readers to make the most of every day of their life. At the end of each chapter, Tebow has a brief section titled, Make This Your Day where he gives ideas on how to live out the chapter precepts and he offers a question to ask yourself as you reflect on how to apply each topic to your own life.

I enjoyed This Is The Day. I liked all of Tebow's stories from his life and those he has helped through his foundations. I admire him so much for his special Night to Shine proms. I am not a big sports fan, although I appreciate a good game if I am there, but I think so much of this man for all he does to help others. I also like that This is the Day reminds us that we can all do things to show love to those around us and make the world better each day. If we keep our minds in tune to the Spirit of God, like Tebow, we can also remember to help those around us that we may feel prompted to care for. Tebow reminds us that we can all make a difference each and every day.  He also shares Jesus with those he meets and with readers and there is a clear salvation message at the back of the book.

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman