Hope Your Heart Needs by Holley Gerth


Hope. Whether we are going through hard times or are just going through everyday ho hum days, most of us could use an extra dash of hope each day.  Holley Gerth's new devotional, Hope Your Heart Needs, offers an encouraging hopeful reading for 52 days.

Each reading in Hope Your Heart Needs starts with a Bible verse for the day. Then Holley writes a short devotional reading in which she reflects on the Scripture and shares stories from her heart. At the end of each reading, there is a brief prayer to lift up to God.

Hope Your Heart Needs is a small book but it is large on sharing hope, encouragement and God's love to the reader in each reading. I like the small size because it is easy to stick in your purse or bag and carry along for a quick read whenever you need it. Gerth is co-founder of (in)courage and a partner with Dayspring. She is also a licensed counselor and a life coach, among other things. All of that adds up to an author who knows how to lift up readers and encourage them. I often turn to Gerth's books when I am feeling down and alone. She always helps me feel better about things and reminds me that God cares about me. I would encourage everyone to read this book. It would also make a nice gift book for a friend needing some encouragement.

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman