Inspire for Girls from Tyndale House Publishers








"Shine Brightly for Jesus!" it says on the cover of the overwrap on the new Inspire for Girls paperback Bible. As a young girl, I would have loved this Bible to put my creative spirit to work shining for Him.



The Inspire Bible for Girls, paperback edition, is much nicer than I expected for a paperback. The cover is a firm, heavy paper and I like that it has a slip cover to protect it. I would think this Bible would stay quite nice over time with care and the protection of the slip cover.

I was a little surprised when I received this Bible that it was a little smaller than I expected at 6 1/8" x 7 7/8." However, I think I would have liked that size quite well to carry back and forth to church as  young girl. I have the adult-sized version of the Inspire Bible that is larger but it isn't one I carry to church.  

The Inspire Bible for Girls is a pretty, feminine pink and teal color that I especially like. Not only is the outside pretty, but the inside is two-tone as well. Inside, it has over 500 illustrations to color and more than 300 devotional readings and prayer written especially for girls. Along with the readings, there are journaling prompts paired with the devotionals. Other places in the Bible highlight interesting facts for each book of the Bible. There are also 64 key Scripture verse pages for memorizing and for coloring, which I think would help the girl memorize the Scripture even better. 



The pages are a nice thick paper for coloring, although I would probably only use colored pencils in this Bible if it were me and no markers. Also, I would use sharp pencils as some of the designs have smaller spaces to color in.

I like all of the space to take notes and journal in this Bible. I especially like the readings that feature verses and end with short prayers. While it is aimed at girls ages eight and up, I definitely enjoy it too. If you would rather have a nicer cover, this Bible is also available in a metallic blue hardcover which is both pretty and protective. I would recommend this gorgeous Bible for creative young girls and women of all ages.

I received a copy of this book from Tyndale House Publishers. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman