Love Where You Live By Shauna Pilgreen

I have always had a heart for reaching other people and helping them. At one time, I thought about being a missionary. . .I was sure that missionaries were extra loved and special as they did their work overseas. Shauan Pilgreen in Love Where You Live encourages us to be missionaries wherever we are and that we can all be used by God.

In Love Where You Live, Pilgreen divides this book in to three parts: What Is Living Sent?, How to Live Sent, and The Hope Of Living Sent. She shares stories from her life and others about how God used people right where they are--or encouraged them to go somewhere in this country to share the Gospel with others. Each chapter also ends with practical tips. There are also places in the book where Pilgreen encourages the reader to draw pictures and to write some things to better make their own mission clearer.

I truly enjoyed reading Love Where You Live. I liked Pilgreen's writing style and found myself just flying through this book anxious to read on. I liked the interactive portions and the practical ideas along with the uplifting stories and encouraging words she writes.  For me, this book was a good reminder that we are all special to God and He can use us anywhere to reach out to others and to minister to others in His name. I truly think Love Where You Live is a book we could all benefit from reading and I would encourage you to read it too.

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman