The Build Framework by John Peitzman

Are you looking for a new plan for a successful business? The Build Framework by John Peitzman might be just what you need.

The Build Framework offers a plan based on the acronym, BUILD. This is a relatively short book with a lot of information in the short space. After the framework is introduced, each chapter tells how to implement that part of the framework to your business, or your personal life. Peitzman also shares some interesting stories and anecdotes as part of the book.

I found The Build Framework to be interesting. I think the BUILD system sounds good for businesses to use to improve their company. The author truly wants readers to get the plan. He suggests reading the book through once quickly and then again slowly to catch and implement all that you can from the book to your situation. I personally didn't take away a lot for my personal life, but I could see how the system could help me professionally. I did only read it through once so far, so maybe on the second read through I will see more that I can do in using the plan. It is worth a read for most everyone in business though and I would recommend it for that use. I see the author also has a website with more information based on The Build Framework.

I received a copy of this book from the author and publisher. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman