The Wiersbe Study Bible from Thomas Nelson


Shortly after I became a Christian, I had an opportunity to work at Back to the Bible in Lincoln, NE when Warren W. Wiersbe was there. It was a great opportunity for me to learn and grow and one I am forever grateful to have had. When I saw that Thomas Nelson had a new Wiersbe Study Bible, I jumped at the chance to review this one.

The Wiersbe Study Bible I received is the deluxe leather binding. It has three ribbon markers, guilt edges and a beautiful leather cover with comfort print writing in the New King James Verson--which is the 10.5 point print size. It is easy for me to read without my glasses and I love that. It is an especially nicely bound and put together study Bible. I anticipate using this one for many years to come and I can see that it was made to last.

The Wiersbe Study Bible features Dr. Wiersbe's historical background, themes, and practical lessons from each book of the Bible. His "Be" Series of books has been especially popular for many years. This Bible incorporates much of that information throughout the Bible. There are over 7, 800 verse-by-verse study notes. There is also a complete index of preaching outlines, helpful for organizing teaching or Bible study discussions for every book in the Bible. There are also thousands of cross references showing the connections throughout the Bible. The back contains a concordance of key words for further study.

If you want a Bible to last a lifetime, I recommend this binding even though it costs more. If you want to have Dr. Wiersbe's Be series in reference with the Bible all together as an additional Bible, this study Bible comes in less expensive bindings that would be just fine for an extra study Bible book. However, you choose to have it bound, if you are a fan of Dr. Wiersbe, I highly recommend this Bible.

I received this Bible from Thomas Nelson and Booklook Bloggers. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman