Remarkable Hope by Shauna Letellier

Are you struggling to feel hopeful? Feeling like God doesn't hear you?  Remarkable Hope by Shauna Letellier is a new book is full of Bible stories where people lost all hope--but God came in towards the end of the story and everything changed.

In Remarkable Hope, Letellier reminds readers of the stories of John the Baptist, the demon-possessed man, Jarius whose daughter was dying, Martha and Mary as Lazarus was dying, Peter walking on the water and more. In each of these stories, Letellier retells the Bible story so the reader feels like they are right there with them--feeling the hurt and disappointment of a story that isn't going like they wanted it to. Then God changes things in an instant, but not exactly when it was expected.

I enjoyed reading Remarkable Hope. The Bible stories were brought to life so well that I felt like I was living them along with the characters in the stories. She also shares stories of more modern day people that are encouraging. One of those stories she shares is about missionary Darlene Diebler Rose, who is from my hometown, so I know this story well. It is such a great reminder of how God cares for us in the little things and hears us even when we feel alone. By the end of Remarkable Hope, I did feel renewed hope and possibilities in my own stories. I think most readers will feel similarly hopeful if they give the book a try.

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. #Sponsoredbyfaithwords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman