Devotions from the Beach from Thomas Nelson


The first place I think of when I think of relaxing and vacation is the beach. A line on the back of Devotions from the Beach says, "Life at the beach calms your soul." I think that is so true.

Devotions at the Beach has 100 short one page devotional readings. Each reading includes a Bible verse, a reading and a brief prayer. Next to each reading is a gorgeous full-color photo of a beach scene.This book is beautifully bound and includes a ribbon marker to keep your place. No need to try to rustle up a bookmark--especially if you are on vacation. I think this would be a great devotional to take on vacation, along with my journal and my Bible app.

I can't begin to tell you how much I like this devotional. Devotions from the Beach just invites me to relax, take some time to think about God, and to reflect on living the Christian life. I love the idea of slowing down and reading this book on the beach. I also think this beautiful book would make a great gift--tuck it in a new beach bag with a pretty journal and pen.

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman