Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Essential Speed Reading Techniques by Katya Seberson is a small book that could pack a big punch in your reading life.

Essential Speed Reading Techniques starts out by explaining what speed reading is and what it is not. If you thought speed reading was just skimming a book like I did, Seberson will define what it really means in this book and how to use it to your full advantage. While I read this book, I am not yet a better, faster reader. I am improving, but as the author shares, this is a process that takes time and is a skill worth learning. Seberson offers both advice and practice exercises in this book to help you learn and grow into the reader you want to be.

I was impressed with Essential Speed Reading Techniques. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone who wants to be a better reader. I think that as I use the techniques in this book that I will continue to improve in both my reading time and my comprehension.

Essential Speed Reading Techniques releases on August 27 but is available for pre-order now.

I received this book from Calisto Publishing. I was not required to write a review. All opinions are my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman