Scripture Memory Map for Women: A Creative Journal from Barbour Publishing

I know I need to work at memorizing Scripture again. I also like to journal. Combining the two sounds like a real win for me--and perhaps you too?

The Scripture Memory Map for Women from Barbour Publishing is a spiral bound undated journal with prompts for each day you choose to work on Scripture memory. Each two-page journaling spread has plenty of space to write your memory verse, explain why it is important, tell what it means to your faith, explain how it applies to your life, identify when the verse will be most helpful, and write out a small prayer with your verse.



I can't begin to tell you how much I like this journal. The Scripture Memory Map for Women is also spiral bound so it lays flat as you right. I like the layout of the pages with small illustrations and the space it includes to write. I like the prompts. I think it will help me more and more as I use this journal to not only memorize verses, but to identify how and where they will be most helpful in my life. I also noted that Barbour has journal for girls and one for teen girls. These books could also be great to use as a family to grow your faith together. I have a son so I wish there was a book for young men too. I also think The Scripture Memory Map for Women is quite reasonably priced for the quality. I would highly recommend it to any Christian woman of any age. It is never too late to start learning verses.

I received a complimentary copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman