Take Back Your Time by Morgan Tyree


I am usually a pretty organized person as a firstborn. However, this year, I struggled with feeling like I have been on top of my schedule. Morgan Tyree's new book, Take Back Your Time, is just the book I need to help guide me back into a rhythm that will work to help me become more productive again.

Take Back Your Time helps the reader figure out what their priorities are as far as time and goals to maximize their schedule to get those items done first. Tyree encourages readers to figure out what their main purposes are and how to prioritize those things in the day. She has forms to set up a schedule and a time log to make the best use of their time. She encourages readers to divide their day into three zones: Focus time (green zone), Flex time (yellow zone), and Fill Time (red zone). She also touches on personalities to utilize your strengths as well as setting up a calendar and accomplishing goals.

Take Back Your Time is a practical guide with a lot of good information that is easy to use and follow. Tyree gives you all the tools that you need with no additional purchases necessary. I like that Tyree shares how she learned to do some things better and how she has made both positive changes and also mistakes as she figured out her own life calendar and goals. She seems to real and easy to relate to. I liked the whole tone of this book. I also like that she helped me figure out when I am most productive and to make better use of that time for the most important things I need to get done during the day. If you are struggling with time management, I would encourage you to give Take Back Your Time a read.

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman