Daily Readings From Beyond Blessed by Robert Morris


Do you need some motivation to manage your finances--and your life--better? Daily Readings from Beyond Blessed by Robert Morris is a 90-day devotional that is both inspiring and encouraging as you seek to manage your resources in the best way you can.

Each devotional in Daily Readings from Beyond Blessed starts with a Bible verse and then a selected reading from the Beyond Blessed book followed by a prayer to pray. Each reading also closes with the same question, "What is the Holy Spirit saying to you?" I like that question as it makes me close my eyes, stop, think and pray about each reading.

I liked Beyond Blessed a lot when I read it last fall. I especially like that this book breaks that information down and helps me think about each part of the book and how it applies to my life. Daily Readings from Beyond Blessed encourages me to look to God as the source of my finances and to utilized everything a bit better each day as I seek to live for Him. I want to get to the end of my life and feel like I did use my resources for God and with that in mind, I see how these daily readings keep my thoughts focused on what they need to be to do that. I also like that Morris is down-to-earth and easy to relate to. He seems to speak from his heart with wisdom from the Word. You don't need to read Beyond Blessed first to make good use of this book. In fact, I think Daily Readings from Beyond Blessed would make a nice gift for someone you know who wants to best steward their resources for God. 

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a review. All opinions are my own. #sponsoredbyfaithwords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman