Strong, Brave Loved by Holley Gerth


Strong Brave Loved by Holley Gerth is another hit as far as I am concerned--such a beautiful book full of Gerth's beautiful encouragement and advice.

Strong Brave Loved has 60 chapters of interactive devotional reading. Each chapter starts with a Bible verse and then Gerth writes an uplifting short devotions written to empower you to be the kind of woman God created you to be. After each reading there is a short writing prompt with space to journal. All of the pages are also beautifully designed with 3 colors and some simple illustrations.  There is also a ribbon marker to keep your place. The whole book is so pretty, as well as uplifting.

I admit I have nearly every book that Holley Gerth has released. I find that she just seems to "get me" and I relate to her writing so well. Strong Brave Loved is no exception.  I feel like she is sitting across from me as a friend sharing and listening as I write in the journal. Besides the uplifting readings, I liked the design of this journal. It is beautiful and the pages are thick with plenty of space for writing in the journaling area. Strong Brave Loved would be a nice gift to encourage another woman, besides purchasing one for yourself.

I received this book from Revell Books. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman