Yours Truly, Thomas by Rachel Fordham

Penny Ercanbeck was once a member of the local high society. After her father passed away and her finances dwindled, Penny went to work in the dead letter office. Penny has a romantic view of life and sometimes longs for the letters she reads to come to a happy conclusion. When she comes across a letter from Thomas to his true love, Clara, she seeks to find the lost letter's home and reunite the lovers. However, Penny's search to find Clara turns out a little different then she expected. You will want to find out about Penny's search in Yours Truly, Thomas by Rachel Fordham.

Yours Truly, Thomas is a sweet historical romance that you won't want to miss. I enjoyed this second book in The Hope of Azure Springs series. I truly enjoyed getting to know the characters and watching them make changes in their lives. I also enjoyed reading some of this story through the various letters in the book. I felt like as the reader, I could get in on a little of Penny's fun. I thought the plot was different than other books and I liked that a lot. One of the other aspects that I especially liked about this book is the spiritual aspect and how the characters made some spiritual growth and they also grew to be a little better people through some of their challenges. I think that can be an encouragement to anyone reading the book. I confess that I was also drawn to the Yours Truly, Thomas cover and I am glad I was. I liked how the artist depicted Penny. Now I am looking forward to more books in this series.

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a review and all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman