Decluttering at the Speed of Life by Dana K. White

Do you feel like you have way too much stuff and your house is always a mess? If so, then Decluttering at the Speed of Life by Dana K. White might be just what you need to help you through the mess to the light at the end of the room.

Decluttering at the Speed of Life is written by someone who says she is a reluctant decluttering expert. White admits that she had to get her own house under control so they could live better lives. She shares what she learned in this book. It is divided into Four parts: Building a Decluttering Mind-set, Decluttering Room by Room, Helping Others Declutter, and Special Circumstances in Decluttering. She shares her story and she offers practical advice to work through your own clutter.

I did a lot of cleaning out before moving to our current house three years ago, so I don't have a huge amount of clutter. I was just looking for some spring cleaning inspiration so I chose this book. I think it would be a great book if you are looking for help to completely clean out your house and you struggle to do it. However, in my case, I didn't find it to be too helpful because my house is mostly clutter-free. I just needed to do some maintenance work to get it back to looking good again. There is some redundancies in the steps she shares as she goes from room to room in the house. I thought the last section was especially good and helpful as I consider helping other friends and family members declutter. White offers great advice for encouraging others who ask for it. I would recommend Decluttering at the Speed of Life to those who have serious clutter issues.

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman