Divine Time Management by Elizabeth Grace Saunders


Divine Time Management is unlike any other time management book that I have read before. It isn't just a way to manage your time to maximum productivity like most time management books. Instead, Elizabeth Grace Saunders guides readers to look to God to direct their time with a subtitle of "the joy of trusting God's loving plans for you."

Divine Time Management is divided into three sections: Trust in God at the Center, Love For Your True Identity, and Alignment with God. There are three chapters in each section. Each chapter guides the reader to look to God and to look at how their life can better reflect a life that lives for God. Then at the end of each chapter there are exercises to reflect on the material and to apply it to live each day being transformed though Him.

I found Divine Time Management to be an extremely helpful book to me personally. I had a hard time reading it quickly because I wanted to reflect on the reading and apply what I was learning. Throughout the book, I constantly found myself praying and thinking about how to better serve God with my life. I also liked that Saunders is saying "me too" and not talking down to her readers. She shares some personal stories that are easy to relate to for most of us, I think. Saunders also runs a time coaching business and shares stories from her clients as well. For anyone wanting to live the Christian life by honoring God with their time, I would highly recommend Divine Time Management. This book would also be good for a group discussion. Saunders also has a small group discussion guide for download on her website: www.DivineTimeBook.com for those who would like to do this book with a group.

I received a copy of Divine Time Management from Faithwords/Hachette Book Group. I was not required to write a positive review in exchange for the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman