All The Colors That I See by Pamela Kennedy


Chameleons can change their colors. In All the Colors That I See by Pamela Kennedy, little ones can follow the sneaky chameleon around and learn all their favorite colors.

All The Colors That I See has a fun verse with a little something for the toddlers to do when they look at each page for all the colors--red, green, yellow, blue, and more--in this cute board book. The book measures a little over six inches square. It is the perfect size for little hands to use on their own and it is a fun book to use together as the children learn to find items of matching colors on each of the pages.

All The Colors That I See helps make learning colors fun--and it reminds toddlers that each color comes from God. Children can follow the chameleon to learn each color so there is a consistency among the brightly illustrated pages. I also like that there is an activity that the kids can do with each color. The book is fun to read and helps children learn in a fun way. I would recommend this cute board book to any family with young children. All The Colors That I See would make a nice gift for little ones too.


I received All The Colors That I See from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman