Memory Cross




I received a sample packet of some really neat witnessing and memory verse tools for all ages from MemoryCross.com.

One of the items I especially liked in this packet were the memory verse cards. They fold in and out so that you can learn part of the verse at a time. Hebrews 12:1-2 is my life verse and that was one of the verses. I think these would make memorizing both easier and more enjoyable with young ones or for myself if they were verses I didn't know.

According to the company's website, "Memory Cross creates a unique origami style card that is used to share the Gospel. Each card contains four panels that are designed so the card never stops folding. The design fascinates children and adults, which is what makes it such great way to share God's love."They have the foldable card described so well that it makes it easy to understand how these cards work.

In a similar fashion, there is the plan of salvation in a foldable cross message called Steps to Peace with God. There are coloring foldables for children to both learn and color. There is a message foldable cross for teens with information on relationship issues. They also offer some of these in Spanish. They also offer more products than in the sample packet but the sample packet is only $3 on their website and gives a person a good idea of their product selection and how they work.

I was just impressed with all of these items. I could see where they would make learning verses, Bible stories, and other information more fun for children and families. I think they would be great to use both at church and home.

I received this product from the supplier/publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. I received Memory Cross as a part of the CWA Review Crew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman