Never Let Go by Elizabeth Goddard


Forensic Geneologist Willow Anderson's grandfather and founder of the company she worked at just passed away. Willow has a choice. Should she follow in his footsteps and keep the company going and continue his last case? Or should she call and let the case go?

Willow's ex-flame, Austin McKade, is also an ex-FBI agent. Willow's grandfather had contacted Austin to help with the case before he died. Austin offers to continue on the case and to protect Willow.

Never Let Go is a fast-paced novel follows Willow and Austin through some exciting adventures as they struggle to find out what happened to a baby abducted from a hospital over twenty years ago. At first I was a little frustrated with the communication struggles the couple was having. Then I quickly got caught up in the intrigue and plot of the novel. I have to say I didn't guess the ending and it kept me thinking and turning pages right up until the end. I enjoyed the romance between Austin and Willow, but I also enjoyed trying to help them solve the case as the story unfolded. For those who like mystery, clean romance and adventure, I highly recommend Never Let Go. And the best part is that the series continues in Fall of 2019 as we read the story of Austin's brother, Heath, in in Uncommon Justice.

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman