Silent Shadows by Natalie Walters


I have enjoyed every book in the Harbored Secrets series. It is so hard to see the series come to an end. Silent Shadows could stand alone but because some of the characters are in all three novels, it would be much better if you read the whole series. I especially enjoyed seeing those characters make a repeat appearance in this book too.

Silent Shadows has a storyline and suspense that kept me turning the pages quickly until I was done. I didn't figure out the ending either, which made it all the better. If anything, I do wish it had a little more of a faith element but it is a good, clean novel. I liked the main characters, Pecca, Colton, and Maceo from the beginning. Pecca and Colton both have a few real-life problems and are working to handle them. I liked the little bits of humor that added to the story and the humorous situations in a couple of places in the story. Except for those few murders (ha, ha), Walton, Georgia feels like a good place to live with a lot of likeable people and a town that is like many small towns in America. I would not only recommend Silent Shadows but the whole Harbored Secrets series. A bonus if you buy the whole series is that the covers, which are all beautiful, look so pretty together.

I received a copy of this book from Revell publishing and the author. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe