Overcoming: A Soul-Healing Journal by Joyce Meyer


I read Joyce Meyer's book, Healing the Soul of a Woman, and found it to be so helpful. Meyer has been through a lot of difficulties in her life that she shares with the wisdom of one who studies the Scriptures. Overcoming: A Soul-Healing Journal would be great to either use alone or along with that book on your own soul healing journey. She writes a beautiful introduction in this journal sharing a tiny bit of her journey and why she wrote the book and how this book could help you.

In the Overcoming journal, Meyer has 23 guided journaling lessons to use to help facilitate your healing journey. Some of those include: What is a Healthy Soul?, Stand Up for Yourself,  Roadblocks to Healing, and The Blessings of a Healthy Soul. As I have looked through the journal, I like her mix of Scripture and questions and activities to do that help to guide the reader to find healing in their heart and soul. This journal has a gorgeous leatherflex cover and the beauty continues throughout the pages. I found that beauty to be encouraging in that it reminds me that God sees me as beautiful and I am worth taking the time to find healing for myself. There is also plenty of space to write and answer questions or respond to prompts. If you like to journal and are working through healing some of your own, I would encourage you to look at this beautiful and helpful Overcoming journal.

I received a copy of this book from Faithwords. All opinions within this review are my own. #sponsoredbyfaithwords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe