Reinvent by Beth Jones

Do you feel like you need a change? Is life feeling stale? Are you stuck? Are you in the middle of a transition and wondering where to go next? Reinvent: Start Fresh and Love Life! by Beth Jones is a practical guide for navigating the changes you want or need to make at any stage of life.

Reinvent is divided in to two parts. The first part, Start Fresh, has four sections and focuses on four reasons to reinvent your life. The second part, Love Life!, invites readers to ask four questions to reinvent their life: What do you want? What do you have? What will you do? and Why will you do it? For each question, that author has 3 to 5 chapters to help guide the reader as they seek to answer the questions for themselves. Each chapter is full of valuable information and a lot of good questions to ask to get to the answers to make the changes that are needed.

Reinvent was one book that I was especially looking forward to this year. There are a lot of changes in my life and I am trying to figure out how to reinvent life going forward so Reinvent couldn't have come at a better time for me. For me, this is a book to read slowly to savor and grow from. I also like to use a journal with books like this to record my answers and keep tidbits of information in that is truly helpful from the book.  I haven't figured out all of the answers yet but this book is guiding me to the answers I need. I would recommend it to anyone wanting or needing to make changes in their life. I have to add that I love this cover--it is so vibrant and just invites me to pick up this book encouraging positive life changes.

I received a copy of this book at no charge from the publisher. All opinions within this review are my own. #sponsoredbyfaithwords

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe