Authentically, Uniquely You by Joyce Meyer

 

When I was younger, like most young people, I just wanted to fit in. I wanted to be liked and to be like the "cool" people. Over the years, I have gotten better at being my own person. Authentically, Uniquely You by Joyce Meyer is the book that I really needed when I was in my late teens and early twenties. It was still good read now with a lot of good information and helpful reminders.

Authentically, Uniquely You is divided into three parts: Believing the best about yourself, Finding the freedom to be yourself, and Moving Forward as the real you. Meyer's advice is practical and down-to-earth. I always appreciate her writing because she is so honest about her own struggles. She also bases her thinking on the Bible. If you want to do your own studying after reading this book, Appendix A lists fifty Scriptures that affirm God's love for you and Appendix B lists fifty Scripture that will empower you to love others. This book was more in depth than the last couple of books from her. Authentically, Uniquely You is full of a lot of helpful advice and could be encouraging to a person who needs it.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe