Rule Your Day by Joel Osteen

 

I don't know many of us that aren't facing challenges in these days and times. One things I can always count on is that Joel Osteen will help me get my mind going in the right direction. Rule Your Day is a great book to remind yourself that you don't have to give way to negative thoughts. Instead, Rule Your Day encourages readers to rule their attitude and thoughts each day when they get up in the morning.

Rule Your Day is a fairly small book that is a quick read. However, Osteen offers easy to follow and understand advice for keeping your mind on the things that help you look towards God and serving Him each day. Each chapter in this book offers some advice, Bible verses and stories from Osteen's life that relate to each point he is making. If you are struggling to see the good in a situation or in each day, I encourage you to pick this book up and to begin applying the principles in it. It is a good pep talk for any Christian who needs one.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe