Under Fire by Lynn H. Blackburn


 

Under Fire by Lynn H. Blackburn is the third installment in the Defend and Protect series. I have enjoyed this series a lot and Under Fire was a great conclusion to the series. 

Special Agent Tessa Reed made some big changes in her life. She thought she left her old ways completely behind her--when the past caught up with her as she works to protect the President during a fundraiser. USSS Agent Zane Thacker is also in town to help protect the President. Tessa and Zane reconnect and may become more than friends--or will they let the past come between them?

I enjoy all of the main characters in the Defend and Protect series. I especially enjoyed seeing Zane and Tessa's relationship grow in Under Fire. I enjoyed the romance. I enjoyed the plot and trying to figure out the mystery of the book. There is a lot of action in this book, just like the other books of the series. Under Fire is definitely a book that will keep you up turning pages to get to the end.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe