New Mercies I See: An inspirational coloring book to reduce anxiety and grow your faith illustrated by Jennifer Tucker

 

Do you like to color to relax? I do. I find anything artsy helps me relax if I put my mind into it and release my cares. New Mercies I See by Jennifer Tucker is full of gorgeous inspirational pictures to color.

New Mercies I See has 96 pages of one-sided 10 by 10 pictures to color. The pages are thick and with the fact that they are one-sided, they work with markers, colors, or colored pencils. I personally like to use colored pencils the most but whatever medium you enjoy could be employed in this book with the way that it is layed out. It is a beautiful coloring book. There are gold accents on the pages. I like that but it also takes away a little bit of the coloring space, so just something to think about. I like to put on music to relax and just let myself color my cares away.


 

I received a copy of this coloring book from the publisher through TLC Book Tours. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe