Here's to Your Dreams: A Teatime with Noah book by Dave Hollis and Illustrated by Arief Putra

 


Here's To Your Dreams! by Dave Hollis is a fun rhyming book that encourages children to dream and to learn that they can problem-solve. 

When I requested this book, Here's to Your Dreams! I recognized the name as an author but otherwise I wasn't real familiar with Dave Hollis or his daughter, Noah. I have since learned that the author has passed away. I hope this book is a special keepsake for daughter Noah. 

I like the bright illustrations in Here's To Your Dreams! From the photo on the dust jacket, I thought the artist did a good job of illustrating this father daughter duo. I also like the rhyming verse. I like that it encourages children to dream, to imagine, to learn to solve problems on their own. I like that it features a dad having tea with his daughter and dreaming together.

Here's To Your Dreams! is a large 32-page book measuring about 10 1/2 inches square and has a dust jacket. It would be a fun book to read together with your child(ren) while having tea or before bed. Or it would be nice to read to a group. It is a fun dreamy read.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe