Creed by Susan May Warren

 Creed (The Minnesota Marshalls #5)

Creed. The man who feels like a criminal because of his past. Can he become a prince to save the princess he loves? Creed by Susan May Warren is the final book in the Minnesota Marshalls series. 

I have enjoyed all the books in the Minnesota Marshalls series and have looked forward to Creed. This book is full of action, with intermittent romance, and full of many of Marshalls coming in together for the conclusion. Seeing updates to characters you recognize from past series is always fun with this author. I enjoyed the mystery of figuring out how the bad guys are and just how big this plot is that run throughout the series. 

Unfortunately, some things aren't entirely wrapped up in Creed. It is like an end-of-season episode of a series like Loki that leaves one dangling with future answers to come in another series or two. I can see the fun in that for the author, but it can be frustrating to the reader. In any case, Warren has me right where she wants me as I will continue to read and enjoy her future books to look for the answers.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe