I Don't Know Who I Am Anymore by Carole Holiday

 

 

I Don't Know Who I Am Anymore: Restoring our Identity Shattered by Grief and Loss by Carole Holiday starts off with some sadness. Initially, Holiday shares how she was hit again and again by waves of grief and pain . She also said she felt like an invisible woman. I think many of us can relate to her story, even though our own story reads with a different plot-line leading to our own pain and sadness.

In I Don't Know Who I Am Anymore, Holiday shares her story in an easy-to-read and understand manner. She also includes Scriptures related to her story that may help you with your struggles. At the end of each chapter, there is a recipe. I love that! I also like that the recipes are listed with their page numbers under each chapter in the Table of Contents so you can quickly find them again to make them at home. Ultimately, throughout the book, Holiday shares how she turned her sadness into joy and a deeper ability to love those around you. She also helps women reclaim their own value and identity after feeling invisible. As a woman, I could surely relate to that aspect of the book. I would recommend this book to anyone who is grieving any sort of loss or who feel invisible with those surrounding them.  

I Don't Know Who I Am Anymore is for women of all ages and in all stages of life. It is for people of grief of various kinds of losses.

I received a copy of this book from the author and publisher through Frontgate Media. All opinions are my own. 

Purchase link: https://bit.ly/IDontKnowWhoIAmAnymore

#IDKWIAA #neverthoughts #spirtiualhealing  #healingyourself #grief

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe