The First Christmas Night by Keith Christopher Illustrated by Christine Kornacki

 The First Christmas Night

The First Christmas Night by Keith Christopher is the story of the first Christmas written in the format of, Twas the Nigh Before Christmas." I think this is well done and I loved it. It is fun to read and it has the whole baby Jesus story written in a way that I think young children will listen and remember. 

The First Christmas Night is a 24-page board book that measures roughly seven inches square. It is a nice size for young ones to hold on their own. The thick cardboard pages make it easy for pre-schoolers to turn on their own. This book is aimed at pre-school children and I think that is pretty much spot-on. 


I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe