Loyally Luke by Pepper Basham

 Loyally, Luke

Loyally, Luke by Pepper Basham is the third book in the epistolary series following Authentically, Izzy and Positively, Penelope.I have been anxiously awaiting this book and pretty much squealed when it came in the mail!

Luke Edgewood is a guy who works in the construction industry and has remodeling skills. He wears flannel and he likes his dogs and he likes his sisters--but he isn't romantic like they are. Or so he says.In Loyally, Luke, Luke goes to Skymar to work a construction job on a orphanage that happens to be in a castle. He also has a run-in with a Princess as he comes in to the country with a migraine in desparate need of coffee--so yeah, that didn't go so well. Later, he finds out that the Grace Kelly look-alike coffee snob is also his co-worker on the orphanage project.Thus begins his own adventure in Skymar, following Izzy and Penelope. 

I really enjoyed Loyally, Luke. I enjoyed this whole series. I do think the series is best enjoyed read in order to truly appreciate this book and Luke's personality along with his sisters. I really didn't want this book to end. I enjoyed seeing how Luke and Ellie's relationship progressed. I also liked how Luke encouraged the children where he worked. For me, it was a satisfying conclusion to the series. But I wouldn't be hurt if Pepper Basham decided to add a Christmas novella or some other sort of book to keep this wonderful series going.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through JustRead Tours. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe