All is Bright written by Nancy Guthrie and Illus. by Lizzie Preston



All is Bright combines beautiful coloring pages with Christmas devotions for every day of the advent season. This beautiful coloring book is designed to help families take time every day to read and reflect on the Christ of the season. It is "a devotional journey to color your way to Christmas."

All is Bright contains a devotional reading and an intricate coloring page for each day of December. At the back of the book, All is Bright includes family activities including kid-friendly coloring pages and conversation starters to add meaning to the season. I found the reading to be short and easy to focus on. I plan to put on Instrumental Christmas music to relax while coloring and focusing on God. I thought the pictures were just beautiful all through the book. My only concern is that there were some ornaments to color and cut out in the family pages, but there is a design on the back of the page so I would hate to cut through that design to cut those out. I wish the page were blank behind them. Otherwise, everything about this book is great. I can't wait to use it through December.



I colored one of the family coloring pages at the back of All is Bright for my sample. The pages are a thick paper and color beautifully.


I received this book from Tyndale House Publishers. I was not required to write a positive review in exchange for the book. Tyndale has a whole line of beautiful art journaling and coloring books:
Check out www.livingexpressionscollection.com for the latest news and information on our coloring and journaling products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman