Catching Christmas by Terri Blackstock




Finn Parish is a cab driver. Miss Callie is a lady with dementia in a wheelchair. She calls for a cab one day and the adventures begin. Finn doesn't really want to be saddled with this old lady but she also reminds him of his mother.

It is Sydney Batson's first year as a law student. When her grandmother gets ill unexpectedly while she has to be in court, she reluctantly sends her in a cab to the clinic.

I don't want to give any spoilers so I will stop there.

I had to sigh when Catching Christmas was over. I really didn't want it to end. I don't know what better compliment you can pay an author. I laughed. I cried. I enjoyed every minute with Callie, Sydney and Finn. I truly enjoyed all of these characters. I thought Catching Christmas was a sweet novella that left me with a happy feeling that I read it. I would recommend it to anyone needing a dose of Christmas cheer. I also liked that there are discussion questions in the back of the book and it is well worth the reader's time to read the author's note and acknowledgements for Catching Christmas.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman