Love Does For Kids by Bob Goff and LIndsey Goff Viducich


I think when we are children, we often don't feel like we can make much of a difference in this world with all of the grown-ups making decisions. Love Does for Kids by Bob Goff and Lindsey Goff Viducich is a book full of stories of adventures and putting love in action to make a difference in the world we live in, regardless of age.

Throughout Love Does for Kids, Bob and Lindsey share story after story of growing up and living out their faith in Jesus by loving those around them in practical ways. I continue to be amazed at the adventures Bob and Sweet Maria encouraged their children to be a part of. Secretly, I wish I had been a part of the Goff family growing up and lived out some of those fun times. But the thing is, we can all put our love in action in our own neighborhoods and communities. Children are encouraged to do just that through Bob and Lindsey's stories. Along with each story, Bob and Lindsey relate a story of Jesus loving people similarly. At the end of the book is a story that reminds the children to give their life to Jesus and live for Him.

I don't mind telling you that I am already a Bob Goff fan. In face, I've been sending little prayers up that God will send Bob to Iowa so I can be one of those goofy people taking pictures with him to post on social media. I enjoyed reading both Love Does and Everybody Always before reading Love Does for Kids. However, I found a special renewed enjoyment in reading this book for kids. Several of the stories touched my heart in a new way. They also encouraged me to live out some adventures of my own as I live my life for Jesus and encourage those in my area with God's love. The beautiful illustrations added to the book immensely for me. Honestly, the total package is so nice--I am looking forward to buying them and handing them out for Christmas gifts this year.

I received an electronic copy of this book for my review from NetGalley and the publisher. I also received a hard copy of the book. A special thank you to both for letting me read an early copy of this book. #LoveDoesForKids #NetGalley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman