The Gift That I Can Give by Kathie Lee Gifford


God gives each of us, as his unique creations, special gifts when we are born. The Gift That I Can Give by Kathie Lee Gifford is designed to help children think about what ways they can love and encourage others through their unique gifts.

I love the cover with the girl surrounded by butterflies and the gorgeous illustrations inside The Gift That I Can Give. This book has a few illustrations with fall leaves in shades of oranges and yellows that makes it especially fun to read this time of year--although I think it can be a hit with kids year around. I love that the children in the pictures are a variety of colors in their skins too, like real children are, so I like that it reflects the multi-cultural world we live in.  I also like the rhyming prose with the uplifting, positive message that Kathie Lee Gifford gives to children. The Gift That I Can Give is so fun and uplifting with a good Christian message that doesn't come off as preachy. We have read it a few times at our house and really just enjoyed it.


I received this book from Tommy Nelson via Booklook Bloggers. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman