A Shift a Day for Your Best Year Yet by Dean Del Sesto

I have seen a lot of books of uplifting quotes to think about since I have been a reader.  A Shift a Day for Your Best Year Yet by Dean Del Sesto is not just another book of uplifting quotes. Instead this book give you something to consider each day.

A Shift A Day for Your Best Year Yet has 365  original quotes that really make you think. I found myself meditating on these thoughts for awhile each day. I marked several as favorites. This is an example of one of my favorites from page 111: "A good book is something you dive into. A Great book dives into you. Finding books that minister to your fulfillment or growth can be a journey, but it's a journey worth traveling because books can change, build, comfort and challenge you."

A Shift a Day for Your Best Year Yet is a small book that could make a difference in your day and your life if you took the time to read one each day. I like that it fits into my purse or book bag easily. It would make a neat graduation gift since that season is coming up soon. I found it to be uplifting and encouraging--yet it also made me think. I highly recommend it.

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman