Unknown Threat by Lynn H. Blackburn

 

Unknown Threat by Lynn H. Blackburn is the first book in the Defend and Protect series about the U. S. Secret Service. I did not want to put this book down until I was done.

Four Secret Service Agents from one department died within a ten-week span. FBI Agent Faith Malone is in charge of the investigation to figure out just what is going on. USSS Agent Luke Powell is assigned to work with her to find the killer and bring him to justice--without getting killed himself. 

I enjoyed everything about Unknown Threat. I liked the chemistry between Luke and Faith. I laughed at some of their banter. I liked that spiritual struggles were real among these agents and talked about as if they were a part of their lives in one way or another. Faith's struggles with her faith were easy for me to understand and relate to. Right off the first few pages, the action in the book gets started and it is a page turner to figure out who the killer is. It definitely kept me guessing and turning pages as fast as a could to solve the mystery. My one complaint is that I have to wait for the next book to answer some of the cliff hangers that Blackburn left with the other agents in Unknown Threat.

I received this book courtesy of Baker Publishing Group, Revell Division, through Interviews & Reviews. All opinions in this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman